MGallery Residences MontAzure Lakeside
Ideally placed on the island’s sought-after sunset coast at Kamala beach, MontAzure is a perfect location for buyers looking to make the most of Phuket’s sophisticated resort lifestyle. MGallery Residences, MontAzure Lakeside is the latest addition to the MontAzure address, conveniently positioned at the heart of the community.
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island and a major Asian tourist destination with a well developed infrastructure catering to visitors from across the globe. Phuket is easily accessible by direct daily flights from most regional hubs with links to all major international markets. Phuket International Airport is a 35-minute drive from MontAzure.
- This well-enclosed bay and fishing village surrounded by forested hills is one of the most beautiful places in Phuket. With its quieter pace, over the last few years, Kamala has become a favoured spot for retirees and other long-term visitors
- MontAzure occupies the Northern part of Kamala Bay and offers the last large-scale beachfront opportunity in the heart of Phuket’s exclusive west coast
- On the headland to the south – known as “Millionaire’s Mile” – there are a number of villa and resort developments. Easy access to a multitude of nearby attractions and activities, including sport and marine facilities, the historic Phuket Town, retail malls, and vibrant nightlife options. World-class education and medical operators can be found within a short drive from Kamala
The facilities available at M Gallery Residences are 2 swimming pools, kid’s pool, pool bar, all day restaurant, fitness center and yoga pavilion, entertainment area, park with jogging/walking paths with pavilions for rest and on site operator’s office with concierge service.
A rental management program is available at M Gallery Residences:
- Rental Pool Program managed by Accor hotel group.
- The operator will divide the total Gross Revenue before expenses from the rental pool on a 40/60 basis. 40% will be paid to the owners and 60% will be retained by the operator.
- The owner will be entitled to use the unit for 45 days per annum.