Tait Sathorn 12 Project The new brand new condominium from Raimon Land Public Company Limited and Tokyo Tatemono is next to senior the Estelle Phrom Phong, a luxury condo near BTS Phrom Phong Station. It’s behind the metropolis building.
There are several interesting highlights of this project that we have compiled highlights of the project as follows:
- Location : The project is located in Soi Sathorn 12, a large alley connecting Silom Road. It is accessible by BTS skytrain within walking distance and not far from the Si Rat Expressway.
- Design : The project is uniquely shaped by iconic slopes from the design of renowned architects A49 and Shma, with a private single corridor layout with a large room in the corner of the building and a special room with a long balcony overlooking the Sky Garden.
- Facilities: The common areas of the project are available in a variety of ways, such as the Pet Friendly project with dedicated garden areas and Sky Facilities connected to the top 5 floors of the building. The view is all-round, whether it’s the city view on the Silom side. Skytrain view or metro building view
- Room of Residence : It is unique with more than 30 room types to choose from, focusing on 1 Bedroom living room with plenty of living space. All units get floor-to-ceiling glass and choose from interior materials, some of which have won the Reddot Design Award.
Unit size: 71.50 sqm.
Floor : 12
Furnishing: Fully fitted
View : City View
Status : Sale down payment
Price : 17,800,000 Baht
**Sinking Fund fee 900 Baht/sq.m.
**Common fee 110 Baht/sq.m./month
- Outdoor & Indoor Lobby
- Mail Room
- Pet Friendly Zone (Pet Lawn)
- EV Charging Lots
- Garden & Sky Garden
35th Floor – Steam Room
- Swimming Pool FilterEd Water System Size 4.00 x 20.00 m. Depth 1.20 m.
- There is a children’s pool and Jacuzzi zone.
- Sky Deck & Cabana
- Sky Lounge
- Library & Studio Area
- Cavern View Point
- Sky Gym & Multi-Purpose Gym Studio About 20 types of exercise machines
- Functional Training Room
- Private Dinning & Pantry & Wine Cellar
- Event Space
40th Floor (Roof Floor) -Pavilion & Roof Open Area
- 4 passenger elevators/building
- 1 glass elevator for Sky Facility 5 floors
- Elevator ratio including project 59.5: 1
- 1 x Service Lift
- Approximately 211 parking spaces, representing 88.6% of all normal parking spaces
- Security system in CCTV / Key Card project