Ideally situated in the heart of Laguna Phuket, Skypark Aurora Laguna Phuket provides convenient access via inter-resort shuttle bus transport to the deluxe hotels and resorts, retail and dining precincts and Bang Tao beach while overlooking the green vistas of the golf course.
Skypark Aurora Laguna Phuket offers the most affordable entry into the exclusive Laguna Phuket complex with a range of apartments including studios, one and two bedrooms.
Skypark Aurora Laguna Phuket caters for both buyers who want a primary or second home or investment property. Further flexibility is also provided with a range of unit fit-outs including basic, fitted with built-in furniture and appliances and fully furnished options. The choice is yours.
Skypark Aurora Laguna Phuket will comprise of three low-rise buildings with each comprising approximately 140 units each. A separate service building will also contain a convenience store/ café, reception, concierge and storage lockers.
Skypark Aurora Laguna Phuket offers unique rooftop “sky” pools, gardens and recreation areas including yoga lawn, jogging track and BBQ area. Each low-rise building will also contain a lobby entrance, co-living and co-working spaces and laundry room.
All units feature living, dining and kitchen areas, bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and private balconies. A broad range of unit types are available including:
• Studios (28 sqm)
• One bedroom (30-39 sqm)
• Two bedroom (40-60 sqm)
Situated within 1,000 acres of tropical parkland fronting the pristine Bang Tao beach and the azure waters of the Andaman Sea, the award winning Laguna Phuket is Asia’s premier holiday paradise comprising deluxe hotels and exclusive gated communities.
Laguna Phuket offers something for everyone. Facilities and activities include:
• The multi-award winning Banyan Tree and Angsana spas
• Laguna Golf Phuket 18-hole, par-71 golf course, voted as “Thailand’s Best Golf Course” by World Golf Awards
• Restaurants and bars including the nearby Xana Beach Club
• Boutique shopping and retail galleries
• Inter-resort shuttle bus and ferry boat services making everywhere in the complex easily accessible
• A dedicated tours operation with a fleet of luxury speedboats available for private charter
• Regular sporting and cultural events such as the annual marathon, triathlon, golf tournaments and Loy Kratong festival